Ouverture pour la mousse
Etiquette nominative amovible et personnalisable
Aucun point de pression sur le garrot
Pro-Confort Orthopedic Products Study: Therapeutic Double Fleece Blanket
Created by Pro-Confort, this therapeutic 560 G double fleece blanket eliminates harmful pressure on supraspinatus, nuchalis, nuchal funiculus, and multiple nerve endings thanks to an ultra-advanced foam application system. incorporated in the cover. It also improves the oxygenation of the blood flow of the thoracic trapezoids during the rest phase providing relaxation along the entire dorsal line. Easy to put in place, it was created in order not to slip and reduce the harmful pressures.
You’re tired of having to advance the blankets or put on cotton between the blanket and the withers…Pro-Confort is there to make your life easier as well as improve the one of your horse!
- Your horse spends 70% of the time the neck in extension. With a standard blanket, your horse supports 1 to 4 kg on the supraspinous ligaments in its rest phase.
- The nerves around the thoracic vertebrae are exacerbated by negative pressure points of the blanket.
- The blood flow is not optimal, the trapezius does not relax and the cervical vertebrae and the nervous system receive harmful tensions.
- After the winter period, we see that all the horses have a wear at the withers, horsehair damaged and cut due to this problem. Not to mention that the horse at rest is supposed to be as comfortable as possible after all the tensions and pressures we apply during intensive work out .
Solutions provided by Pro-Confort
To avoid these damaging pressure points, Pro-Confort has created and patented a unique blanket involving a waved shaped foam, airy, light and antibacterial which starts from the wither and continues down the shoulder. The innovative element in this rug is also removable.
Pro-Confort foam placed in an envelope protruding between the horse and the blanket and not sandwiched inside. The cover lining itself provides softness and thickness that can be compressed but resumes its shape once released. This is not a memory foam! These blankets have been validated by a veterinarian team and professionals from several disciplines that have the desire to maximize the well-being of high-level sports horses.
The unique perforated and air mixture within the foam provides just enough heat to soothe the shoulders and withers area and improves blood circulation. Two zippers placed on the outside of the blanket allows for quick removal of the foam before washing the blanket.
- You can wash the rug as usual after removing the foam at 30°C
- Foam has to be washed by hand due to its high density of air mixture and perforations within.
- We recommend to not twist the foam and let it dry in open air.
- Fast drying